The term ‘www.kajalscouture.in’ or ‘kajalscouture.in’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 240 Rajhans Ornate, Surat, Gujarat, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The user agrees access to their contact details such as customer name, email address, account password, phone number, shipping address and previous orders and transactions (including product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history, etc.).
- The user’s transaction or banking details (such as credit/debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV and/or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments) is not held or accessed by the website but is held by our payment gateway partner. Our payment gateway partner is "RazorPay" and is "PCI-Compliant" which ensures the highest standards of protection of and security for your information.
- All content included on this site (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kajals Couture or its content suppliers and is for your general information and use only. The compilation of all the content on this website is the exclusive property of Kajals Couture. The software used on this website is the property of Kajals Couture or its software suppliers. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Kajals Couture nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- While Kajals Couture has made every effort to display the product colours as accurately as possible, complete accuracy is not guaranteed as computer monitors and screens of users’ electronic devices vary.
- The price of Kajals Couture merchandise is inclusive of GST. The VAT charged will depend upon the order’s shipping destination. The tax rate applied to the order will be the combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates, in accordance with the shipping address. Kajals Couture reserves the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kajals Couture prior written consent.